Mr.Chak Tukkadi is currently serving as Principal Consultant for pVector Technologies. Chak has over 15 years of experience in design, development, and implementing client/server, web applications, and PMO applications.
Chak has worked with Microsoft Project since 2000, and has been providing EPM consulting services to Fortune 500 clients and worked with MS Project Server versions "Project Central, Project Server 2002, Project Server 2003, Project Server 2007 and Project Server 2013.
For the last twelve years, he has been working on Project Server and customized the Project Server infrastructure and created custom reports, PMO dashboards, and metrics for a host of respected companies. He has been supporting Project Managers on day-to-day project management activities by providing training on Microsoft Project, PWA, and Windows SharePoint Services.
Chak also hosted website called “ EPM Central ” for Project Management community on usage Project Server tool. He had written online tutorials on EPM tools, which are useful for user community. This site has been visited by daily large number of audiences and useful to get some tips and help on daily usage of these tools.
- EPM Tools (Project Server, MS Project, Project Web Access, Windows SharePoint Services, EPK Suite, PDS)
- Web Development Experience (ASP, ASP.NET; Developed numerous custom PMO web applications)
- Databases Programming(SQL Server, Oracle, MS-ACCESS)
- Excel VBA Proficiency (Developed numerous automated excel reports for PMO)
- Reports Design and Development (SQL Server Reporting Services on MS Project Server)
- Training sessions on MS Project Server/SharePoint/Project Server Administration
- Microsoft Certified Professional in Enterprise Project Management Solution (Microsoft Exam: 70-281; Candidate ID: 3844591)
- Received award from Cisco, IT/PMO
- Received award from CSAA (AAA), Enterprise Program Management Office
- Received award from GAP IT, Project Management Center of Excellence
- Received outstanding performance award from SFO airport, City of San Francisco county
Chak had been worked on following prestigious organizations and delivered PMO solutions.
AAA Northern California
- Responsibilities include supporting project management activities as projects begin to utilize EPMO tools, helping develop and making improvements in the tool set and facilitating compliance and governance to Enterprise PMO standards.
- Designed and developed PMO metrics custom reports as per PM COE standards
- Developed the custom tool to track the project baseline activities and developed the summary report to show the baseline log with Earned Value Calculations
- Developed custom reports for Windows SharePoint Services 2003 (Enterprise level summary/details reports which shows the Risks/Issues/Documents metrics across the projects)
- Integrated MS Project Server with CSAA time tracking system and also responsible for generation of weekly actual vs. planned hours/cost reports for each project.
- Responsible for distribution of weekly EPMO reports (Project Allocation, Milestone, Resource Over Allocation, Project Dashboard and EPMO Project metrics) to Executives, Program Managers, Portfolio Managers and PM Community in CSAA
- Designed and developed the Enterprise Capacity Analysis Reports by using EPK Suite and SQL Reporting Services
- He has been supporting Project Managers on day-to-day project management activities by providing training on Microsoft Project, PWA, and Windows SharePoint Services.
- Worked with CSAA PM COE team in development of procedures and training materials
- Conducted pilot phase of Project Server deployment and prepared the EPM requirements gathering
- Setup MS Project Server environment and customized as per PMO needs; implemented customer level security on programs; provided support entire PMO team in managing their programs using Project Server
- Involved in the migration process from Project Server 2003 to Project Server 2007
- Conducted the numerous training sessions on usage of Project Server. Also worked with technical writer and prepared the user guide
- Designed and developed the custom application to capture and report the weekly program status to PMO director and Cisco executives
- Developed automated SRS reports to show the program status, dashboards and compliance summary for each program/portfolio
- Responsible for entire MS Project Server/Project Central administration
- Involved in the migration process from Project Central to Project Server 2003
- Configured and customized the PWA security model
- Designed and developed interface between MS Project Server, People Soft HR database, Contractor database to update the enterprise resource pool
- Extended MS Project Server to flow the actual hours and cost into Oracle financial system
- Designed, developed and automated enterprise resource allocation/Project & Portfolio reports from Project Central/Project Server databases
- Developed PMO web application to manage project stages/budget information and provided the interface to Project Server
- Responsible to train the project managers on MS Project and Project Web Access
- Conducted training sessions to Safeway Project Server administrators on managing MS Project Server
- Prepared technical documentation, best practices and guidelines of MS Project Server
- Automated Enterprise PMO Status Reports using Excel Pivot tables